Click here to register for the upcoming webinar.
The SEC is weighing a suite of new rules that would impose ESG disclosures on public companies and registered investment advisers. Meanwhile, federal regulators are already using existing rules to crack down on “greenwashing.” States have passed or adopted conflicting laws and rules on how fund managers should talk about ESG. Investment advisers and broker-dealers are caught in the middle along several axes.
Join Private Funds CFO, co-hosted with Regulatory Compliance Watch, on December 5th at 2:00 PM ET, for the ESG: Compliance, valuation, risks and opportunities webinar. You will hear from industry experts about the new ESG disclosure rules, greenwashing regulations, and the impact on investment advisers and broker-dealers. Plus, you can earn 1 CLE credit.
Our expert panel will share insights into ESG developments and how firms can navigate laws and regulations. You will also learn:
- The state of federal rulemaking on ESG disclosures.
- How SEC examiners and enforcement division officers view ESG, and ways firms can prepare for that knock on the door.
- How firms can navigate the disparate state laws and regulations.
- How compliance officers can help their firms think about ESG as an enterprise-wide valuation/risk/opportunity.
- And much more.
- Meredith Jones, Managing Director at EY in Nashville, TN
- Carlo di Florio, Global Advisory Leader at ACA Group in New York, NY