· London headquartered law firm Berwin Leighton Paisner lost its global private equity head Raymond McKeeve to US-based rival firm Jones Day.
· Thomas Devaney, who led Morrison & Foerster’s private funds practice in New York for more than seven years, will now advise on fund formations with Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton.
· Duane Morris added business litigation lawyer Steven Cowley to its Boston office. Cowley was previously with Edwards Wildman.
· German law firm CMS Hasche Sigle recruited energy transactions lawyer Thomas Brunn from Clifford Chance.
· Also from Germany, Hengeler Mueller is moving its private equity partner Steffen Oppenländer to its London office.
· M&A lawyer Ted Johnson left Paul Hastings to join Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe’s Tokyo office.
· Cross-border M&A lawyer Alan Litwack joined Dickinson Wright’s Toronto office. He was previously with Miller Thomson, according to his LinkedIn profile.
· Michael Manley, former managing director and counsel at New York asset management firm ICON Capital, joined the New York office of Venable as a partner in the firm’s corporate practice.
Know of any private equity lawyer career moves we might have missed? If so, email PEM editor Nicholas Donato at email@example.com.