The latest connections and learning opportunities from around the Network
You might want to connect with
Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Capstreet Group
She has over 30 years of experience in accounting, finance and consulting...
Chief Financial, Legal & Compliance Officer
Chris M. Iorillo joined Freeman Spogli in 2021 as Chief Legal and Compliance Officer...
Explore upcoming meetings and training opportunities
As fund advocates continue their fight in court against the SEC's new private fund rules, the Private Fund Regulatory Forum on May 22-23 will ensure you are prepared for any outcome.
Audax Group, KKR, and VSS Capital Partners will analyze latest court proceedings and how they will change the industry. Questions to be answered during this exclusive panel discussion include:
• Will more transparency increase competition or lead to consolidation of the industry?
• Will private market capital become more expensive?
• What’s the impact on barriers to enter into the market?
• What are the expected impacts on fundraising?
• What are firms anticipating in terms of increased compliance costs?
Expand your network with US peers | Understand the private funds adviser rules | Hear directly from the SEC
Convene, Washington DC
May 22-23, 2024
Help other members encountering problems you face
- Connect with your peers using the Network Directory. Overcome common challenges by searching the Network to connect with peers that can help you find solutions.
- Our dedicated network team will help facilitate connections, build your profile, and connect with the right people at the right time.
- Maintain your CPE requirements in a convenient webinar format dedicated to addressing content relevant for private funds CFOs and COOs.
- Keep up-to-date on key industry topics in regular webinars, think tanks and interviews. Exchange ideas and gain practical guidance from peers for your most difficult business decisions in peer-to-peer sessions. Join special interest groups relevant to you.
- Receive updates on the meetings and people that match your strategy in the monthly newsletter.
- Receive special rates to attend our in-person global conference series.
The Private Funds CFO Network is made up of the most influential finance and operations decision-makers in private markets. They all share an interest in advancing the role of private equity CFOs and COOs in their firms and helping their peers to overcome their most pressing challenges.
In order to earn complete CPE credits, participants MUST:
- register by the deadline in order to receive access to the livestream broadcast of each seminar
- actively participate in the entire livestream broadcast
- complete each seminar evaluation
Only individuals registered for the session/meeting can earn CPE credit. CPE credit participation will be reviewed by PEI shortly following each session date.
Questions about CPE Requirements or cancellation policy:email@example.com.For more information regarding refund, complaint, and/or program cancellation policies, contact
PEI GROUP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.