Click here to register for the upcoming webinar.
American (and world) regulators are taking hard looks at the way firms develop, implement, manage, and advertise their ESG programs.
Tune in for Regulatory Compliance Watch/Private Funds CFO‘s FREE April 19th webinar at 2:00 PM ET, ESG Done Right: Integrating ESG and Compliance for insights, tips, and tools to help firms avoid SEC pitfalls.
Our expert panel will discuss how firms can integrate environmental, social, and governance goals into their compliance infrastructure; the current worldview of ESG; what’s happening at the SEC; and overall, how not to do ESG.
Sign up for our webinar and earn 1 CLE credit. You’ll discover:
- The expanding scope of SEC exams;
- How regulators view ESG contingency planning as integral to firms’ fiduciary duties;
- Looming enforcement implications;
- Pitfalls to avoid;
- Best practices, from planning to execution;
- And much more.
- Tanay Tatum-Edwards, founder and CEO, FreeCap Financial, Washington, DC
- Debbie Franzese, partner, Seward & Kissel, New York, NY
- Alexandria Fisher, sustainable finance manager, Global Risk Institute in Finance, Toronto, ON